Monday, February 20, 2012

Help with Winner's address

Hi All,
Liliam has sent me her address so I can mail out her prize, but I don't know how to ut it into an actual mailing address.  if I use a translator it comes up different.  Can anyone help me put her address in American address format?  This is her info:

me llamo liliam rodriguez      direccion es  calle 2 solar51 barros blanco departamento de canelones  pais uruguay codijo postal 9001 cualquier cosa escribime no entiendo mucho tu idioma espero mandarte bien mis datos gracias.

Help?
Thanks to anyone who can offer assistance.
Hugs,
Gina
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gina, is thath what you need?
    NAME: Liliam Rodriguez
    ADRESS calle 2 solar 51 barros blanco departamento de canelones
    URUGUAY
    CODE: 9001 (I think that would be 5 numbers in the code)
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina,
    I think the zip code is 91001. When you bring it to the post office they will make any corrections. Rosamargarita has everything else right.
    Hugs,
    Morena

    ReplyDelete