Click on the photo for a larger view!
- Photo 1 - Run a seam of glue off center and lay 1 strip of hair along glue. Let set up and repeat for other side of part.
- Photo 2 - Run a seam of glue down 1 side in front around ear to base of skull.
- Photo 3 - Lay 1 strip of hair along this glue line. Let set up and flip hair up away from ear.
- Photo 4 - Repeat step 2 on other side of dolls head
- Photo 5 - Repeat step 3 on other side of doll's head.
- (Not pictured) - Run a bead down back of dolls head to base of skull. Lay a strip of hair over this glue, let it set up, repeat for opposite side of hair. Let hair dry Completely!
- Photo 6 - Jocelyn has a mound of flowing hair which will soon be pulled into 2 ponytails!