Hi,
I have been trying to get this blog up for some time now. I hope to keep everyone updated on dolls, kits, supplies, etc. I think this will be a much easier way to stay in touch with everyone!
Hi, Welcome to my miniature doll blog. I hope you will enjoy visiting often. If you have any questions about miniature doll making, just ask! I am here to help and if you have great ideas or answers to any of the questions, please feel free to offer your comments! I will be posting any new doll kits, specials, or supplies I have available on a regualr basis! Please sign up to "Follow Me" and you will be the first to know about any new items posted!
Merry Christmas…
-
Wishing my friends old and new the Happiest of Christmases yet… with love
from our Home to Yours… ♡ “Christmas in Heaven, what do they do? they all
come to...
5 New Parrotlet Chicks Have Hatched!
-
Awww,
So cute! 5 baby parrotlet chicks have hatched. #5 hatched today! So
sweet. They will turn out to be a variety of colors including turquoise,
turquo...
No comments:
Post a Comment