I just love this ad for ROGERS & THOMPSON silk samples, New York City, 1910
Look at the way the bottom of her skirt/train is unrolling from a bolt of silk fabric. Such a clever ad campaign.
She would make a terrific doll, don't you think?
It's so beautiful Gina! This would make a wonderful shadowbox for a sewing room. I love the draping of the silk from the bolt. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Morena
Hi, Welcome to my miniature doll blog. I hope you will enjoy visiting often. If you have any questions about miniature doll making, just ask! I am here to help and if you have great ideas or answers to any of the questions, please feel free to offer your comments! I will be posting any new doll kits, specials, or supplies I have available on a regualr basis! Please sign up to "Follow Me" and you will be the first to know about any new items posted!
opino lo mismo seria una maravilla de muñeca
ReplyDeletebesitos
Mari
It's so beautiful Gina! This would make a wonderful shadowbox for a sewing room. I love the draping of the silk from the bolt.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Morena