Friday, July 27, 2012

Abigail Is Assembled And Posed!


In my last post about Abigail she just had a wire armature with cotton pom poms on her rear.

     

She has since been wrapped with cotton batting and as you can see what looked like exaggerated posture is now quite "normal" for the time period. I also gave her some custom sculpted shoes with a strap and she will have more ornamentation added to them, once they are finished.  


You can see the nice curve "sway" to her back. I plan to give her an Edwardian costume. I am thinking a Day Dress of some sort.


 
I am still considering the fabric and whether I will do a tiny print or separate blouse and skirt.

See you soon.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. a mi tambien me gusta mucho esa epoca y encuentro mas bonitas las combinaciones de aquellas impecables y maravillosas blusas blancas con encajes y una bonita falda

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gina, this doll will be very beautiful, has an expressive face and soft! The shoes are perfect! Congratulations and kisses in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta especialmente la expresión, muy humana

    ReplyDelete